Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hold Up, Wait A Minute-

I wrote a post a few days ago about watching myself and not changing for another person. After thinking about it more, and reevaluating the situation, and even talking with other friends, I don't think I really did anything wrong last Thursday night. My behavior may have slightly changed, but not enough to make it seem like I was changing for my boyfriend. Also, I think that my friends just aren't used to him yet, and therefore took his comments/actions too seriously. I was talking to a friend who knew him before me, and this friend said that it took them awhile to get used to him because he kinda has a dry sense of humor at times lol. He can be slightly shy and awkward at times, but I'm the same way too. He's not intentionally trying to be a jerk or an asshole. It's just his personality, ya know. He's really nice. I feel like he's kinda the embodiment of my inner sarcastic side that rarely comes out of me. I don't speak up a lot, so I keep plenty of comments to myself.

I shouldn't have been so quick to beat down on myself for "changing" when really I didn't. I was still my same ol' ridiculous self that day. I calmed down a lot during the show because I wanted to pay attention to the music and not pass out from a lack of food. I got tired. I probably shouldn't have wrote that post and got myself into overthinking anyway because I've been so tired since that Thursday that I haven't been able to think straight at all this past week. I've been having difficulties coming up with words and sentences because I've been so out of it. I shall be sleeping for quite awhile the next few days, so then I can function a lot better in the coming weeks for finals and all.

Yeah. I'm glad I thought this all over again. I shouldn't feel guilty for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep....*beep*