Saturday, January 21, 2012

Video for a Day/Food for Thought: "Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus"

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus

This video has been going "viral" lately, or at least among a few of my facebook friends. It was kinda crazy that I saw this video the same night after having a discussion about this with a few of my friends earlier in the day (*it's been about two weeks now; I had this as a draft and unfortunately forgot about it for awhile). A lot of our views on religion have changed since we were younger, with many of these changes occurring during high school and becoming more defined in college. I consider myself a Christian, but I don't want to be confused for an extremist, fundamentalist, "I am right, you are wrong", shove my beliefs down your throat person though. I'm not the most religious, and I doubt I ever will be. For the most part, this video accurately describes my views on religion and my love for Jesus.

I originally had so much more to say, but as I mentioned before, I started this two weeks ago and wasn't able to finish it at the time. This is why you can't put things off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep....*beep*