Monday, May 14, 2012

All Get Out- Possibly One of My New Favorite Bands

Here's my boys' setlist from the tour (taken from their post on Facebook lol):

1) Oo de la li (Cover)
2) Me and My Lovers
3) Lucky Bastard
4) Subject to Change
5) Girl, Gun
6) Let Me Go
7) The Season



Basically, they played all of my favorite songs from their album. I felt like I was the only person singing (or lip-syncing) along to their songs that night. People need to fall in love with them. Also, I just want to be buddies with all of the guys and be their merch girl. The bassist shouldn't always have to sell the merch alone out there lol. I will see them again next time they're in town. No regrets, yo. I love them. The end.

Also, I'll write a more in-depth review of the entire concert that I'm referring to in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep....*beep*