Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Grand Lux Cafe

Miso Glazed Salmon
This lovely salmon dish comes from one of my favorite restaurants that I visit once every blue moon, Grand Lux Cafe. Another great thing about Grand Lux is that they have awesome bread and butter. Yes, bread and butter. If a restaurant has a delicious pairing of bread with butter, they have won my heart over before my true meal even arrives. Sometimes, I have to be reminded not to eat too much bread because then I won't eat my meal, obviously.
look at that interior decorating!


Anyway, if you like the Cheesecake Factory, then you'll like Grand Lux Cafe because they're related anyway.

Grand Lux Cafe
600 N Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 276-2500


All photos taken with my camera phone, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep....*beep*