Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Fish Sushi

Chicken Teriyaki Noodle Bowl

So, I had this yummy bowl at Happy Fish Sushi. What can I say? This place became one of my new favorite restaurants. I wasn't even interested in sushi until I came here with some friends. I usually just get sushi from there, but I decided to try something different to see if they had good food besides sushi and crab rangoons. It was a slight challenge for me to get the chicken off of the sticks (I was expecting teriyaki chicken literally in the bowl of noodles). I felt ridiculous trying to bite the chicken off, then I attempted cutting it off with a knife which ended up working out pretty great. I can't wait to stop by there in the fall and try something new again.


Happy Fish Sushi
1200 W Main St
(Ste 22)
Peoria, IL 61606

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message after the beep....*beep*